Wednesday 2 May 2007

Food and neighbours



The lovely neighbours (L-R): Nyna, Elsie and Tim. Elsie is delicious! She has approximately one hour of hyperactivity per evening which amuses everybody. Tim and Nyna call it Bean Hour. She's taking lots of steps on her own... but not confident enough just yet for walking to be her preferred choice of travelling.

Elsie was a great help last weekend with the gardening... well, actually she was a bit of a distraction because she kept eating dirt and we had to watch out for that! What is it with babies and dirt? I can't remember if I ever ate dirt.
I thought my mechanism for re-heating some spag bolg was interesting... I used an asian steamer, with a pacific leaf to heat an Italian dinner. The next photo down is my very successful Pineapple and Coconut Curry. That's a cinnamon stick you see. I can't take all the credit for the cooking. I invited a friend for dinner and then set them to task.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You didn't eat dirt cos u were full from the flies wings and charcoal! Or was it chalk?