Friday 2 May 2008






The table is coming along nicely. The pace has picked up a little since I employed the services of Eddie K Sanga. If the truth be told, he has a much better eye for detail than myself… but he has woodworking in his blood… whereas I probably have a bit more steel and welding running through my veins.

Precision measurements had to be made, followed by an even greater challenge…cutting these measurements accurately. No small feat when you’re not a master of your tools.

Meliti Sauraura has been Master advisor and has helped me with all the steps along the way. He is the Design and Technology teacher at the school. He’s also a competitive paddler.

The table is nearing completion. The frame requires glue and screw and sand and varnish (x2)… stay tuned to see the final product.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

uncle u narawe more ya lo carpenter...good on you / Wams